Movie PalsAdvertising PalsDownload a blank templatecelebrity palsoriginal pals
Pally Pal Paper Toys
Papertoy Design  Contest - $400 prize!
Papertoy Design  Contest entries

My Friends:

S.Britt
Mr. Toast
Dolls For Friends
Marshall Alexander
Nice Paper Toys
PaperKraft
Spanky Stokes

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Back from DragonCon...



I just rolled in from an 18+ hour drive back from Atlanta. This past labor day weekend was DragonCon- the biggest costuming convention around... It's full of every goofball group out there that you can think of. From goth kids, to trekkies, to Star Wars fans, to furries, to gawd knows what and more. This year it took over 3 huge hotels with a gazillion people. My friend Art was gracious enough to do some "professional" photos of a few of his friends at his house before the con. Here I am in my completed Mayor McCheese costume:

Here I am being über-dorky:


I'll post some more pix later. Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

Shawn Robare said...

Man, I'm sorry I missed the con this year, I would have loved to have seen your McCheese costume in person.

Btw, have you scoped the new Boo Berry cereal box yet?

Todd Franklin said...

Wow your costume turned out great! I'm sure you were a hit at the con!

Tatertot said...

Wow, Mr. DCB, Mommy and Daddy didn't recognise you in the Rebel pilot outfit.
~Tatertot
for (Zam I Am and Zam I Ain't)