Movie PalsAdvertising PalsDownload a blank templatecelebrity palsoriginal pals
Pally Pal Paper Toys
Papertoy Design  Contest - $400 prize!
Papertoy Design  Contest entries

My Friends:

S.Britt
Mr. Toast
Dolls For Friends
Marshall Alexander
Nice Paper Toys
PaperKraft
Spanky Stokes

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Got my childhood back...



I wanna say thanks again to my friend Dan for reuniting me 33 years later with a Pals Vitamins Clubhouse. As shown in the pic below - I had one when I was about 1 year old. (that's me in the fancy red overalls with my sister and two of her friends)

and here it is now...

Of course, it's not the ACTUAL one I had as a kid... but it's the same thing. This one was actually never assembled until I took it out of the box and put it together in all it's glory. I'll re-create my 70s photo later with my son, daughter, and two of her friends. I showed my photo to Dan and a few other collector friends of mine years ago. No one had seen one, let alone ever heard of it before - nor seen any offers on Pals stuff advertising it. It's quite large and I really don't know what I'm going to do it now, but I had to have one - and now I do. I can die happy.

*interesting tidbit about this clubhouse - Dan told me that it is actually the exact same design as the Mickey Mouse clubhouse that was made several years before - just different graphics.

No comments: