Movie PalsAdvertising PalsDownload a blank templatecelebrity palsoriginal pals
Pally Pal Paper Toys
Papertoy Design  Contest - $400 prize!
Papertoy Design  Contest entries

My Friends:

S.Britt
Mr. Toast
Dolls For Friends
Marshall Alexander
Nice Paper Toys
PaperKraft
Spanky Stokes

Sunday, August 24, 2008

DCB Mascot



Normally I like to tackle all my own projects, but sometimes I know that there is someone better suited for the job. My good friend Holly, the most amazing mascot maker I know, is now in the early process of creating a DCB costume for me. She has the logistics worked out and the fleece picked out.



Holly's previous work is amazing. If you've ever been to DragonCon, she and her group are the ones who always win best in show with their insanely elaborate costumes...




As you can see, I put my DCB costume needs in very capable hands!!!

No comments: