My Friends:

S.Britt
Mr. Toast
Dolls For Friends
Marshall Alexander
Nice Paper Toys
PaperKraft
Spanky Stokes

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Custom Addams Family bobbles



Mr. Frothy just presented me with a set of Addams bobbles that he hand sculpted, molded, cast in resin & painted... they are beautiful! I love the grey scale paint job on them and I'm really impressed with how his sculpting skills have progressed over the years - now only if we can get his molding/casting skills to do that same. He only made 2 sets (one for him, one for me) as he hates the molding/casting part of doing these projects. Enjoy.

2 comments:

TiKiMOOSE said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL! I'd buy a set.
I've always been a big Addam's Family fan and those are by far the best quality likenesses I've seen! Great Job!

CartoonSecrets said...

Hi and thanks for the opportunity to post on your nice blog.

I just developed a website dedicated to cartoons and different cartoon heroes. It’s still young, but growing at a fast pace ;)

So far I have covered these cartoon series briefly, but I am planning to add more details on characters and individual episodes.

2 Stupid Dogs
12 oz. Mouse
The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo
The Addams Family
Adventures of Tintin

Hope you like my site and I’d be interested in exchanging ideas or content with similar websites or blogs.

Best regards,

Michael